Other tours you might like
Tailormade Best Of Botswana
- An all-encompassing look at Botswana, its wildlife and extraordinary scenery
- Explore the Okavango's tributaries in a Mokoro (dug-out canoe), as well as on foot and in specially-designed safari vehicles
- Follow the winter migration in the Magadikgadi Pans National Park as wildebeest and zebra seek to escape lion and cheetah predators
- Safari in search of buffalo, elephant and big cats in the rugged Savuti region of Chobe National Park
- Sunset cruises and evening game drives to see Botswana's nocturnal wildlife
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1 to 2Magadikgadi Pans National Park
3 to 4The Makgadikgadi pan
5 to 7Okavango Delta
8 to 10Savuti region of Chobe National Park
11 to 13Chobe river
14 to 15Fly to the UK
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Best of Botswana tour available at present.
Please select a date: