Historical Treasures of Turkey TA
Historical Tour to the Turkish Coast
- Discover ancient Caunos - Now surrounded by the wetlands and wildlife of the beautiful Dalaman river estuary
- Aegean treasures - Explore the remains of ancient Priene and Miletus, and the Temple of Apollo at Didyma
- Alinda and Pinara - Take in these little-visited gems and experience the hospitality of rural Turkey
- Ephesus - One of the ancient world's most important archaeological sites and still an active excavation site today
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis - Admire the hillside of white travertines and explore the ancient city of Hieropolis above
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Dalyan
2Excursion to Caunus
3Drive to Milas via Alinda
4Drive via Didyma, Miletus and Priene to Selcuk
6Drive via Aphrodisias to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
7Drive via Minare village to Pinara and Fethiye
8Tour ends Fethiye
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Historical Treasures of Turkey tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Historical Treasures of Turkey based on 7 ratings. Read reviews