Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Moorish Andalucia SP
Cultural Tour of Andalucia
- Seville - The expansive royal palace of the Alcazar
- Cordoba - The remarkable arcaded hall of the unusual mosque-cathedral of Mezquita
- Cazorla - Authentic mountain town full of character
- Granada - The Moorish Alhambra Palace and beautiful Generalife gardens
- Grazalema Park - Picturesque limestone peaks surrounding the 'Pueblo Blanco'
1Join trip in Seville
2Orientation walk in Seville and visit to Alcazar
3Train to Cordoba; visit to Mezquita Mosque and Juderia
4Free day in Cordoba with the option to watch a Flamenco show
5Visit ancient Ubeda en route to the mountain town of Cazorla
6El Chorro gorge walk stopping at a Franciscan monastery on the way
7Drive to Granada with a walking tour on arrival
8Visit Alhambra Palace and the beautiful gardens of Generalife
9Train to the 'white town' of Ronda with a tour on arrival
10Free day in Ronda to perhaps enjoy walks in El Tajo Gorge
11Free morning in Ronda before taking the bus to Grazalema
12Free day to relax or enjoy a walk in the surrounding hills
13Return to Seville
14Trip ends in Seville
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moorish Andalucia tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Moorish Andalucia based on 14 ratings. Read reviews