This is the Canada websiteToll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Cultural Discovery Tour of Greece, Bulgaria and Macedonia
- Lake Ohrid - Enjoy a truly stunning lake and mountain setting and tour the historical buildings situated around the lake
- Rila Monastery - Spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site including many brightly coloured frescoes
- Matka Gorge - Experience the natural wonder of Matka Gorge including an optional boat trip
- Sofia - Old town sightseeing
- Vergina - Visit the ancient capital of Macedonian Kings
- Mt. Athos - Boat excursion along the coast of Athos to reach 'the holy mountain'
- Thassos Island - Day trip by ferry to visit its Roman remains and medieval fortress
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Sofia
2City tour of Sofia; drive to Kriva Palanka
3Drive to Skopje (Macedonia)
5Drive to Lake Ohrid via Mavrovo National Park
6See Lake Ohrid
7Explore Lake Ohrid
8Drive to Pelister National Park
9Visit Heraclea, drive to Thessaloniki (Greece)
10In Thessaloniki; visit Vergina
11Drive to Kavala via the Halkidiki Peninsula
12Visit Thassos Island, drive to Kavala
13Drive to Bansko (Bulgaria)
14Visit Rila Monastery, afternoon drive to Sofia
15Tour ends Sofia
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Ancient Macedonia tour available at present.
Please select a date: