This is the Canada websiteToll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
A Journey Through Georgia And Armenia
- Yerevan - Armenia's lively capital, visit the Matenadaran library and craft market
- Garni - Visit to Roman temple and walk through the impressive basaltic formations of this UNESCO-listed gorge
- Echmiadzin Sunday service in Armenia’s holiest monastery
- Lake Sevan - Overnight by the ever-changing colours of the lake.
- Vardzia - 12th Century Monastic cave city
- Gori - Stalin's birthplace with a fascinating museum
- Georgian Military Highway - Travel through spectacular scenery and visit mountain villages
- Mtskheta - Old capital and spiritual heart of Georgia
- Telavi -Enjoy wine tasting, farmers market and lunch with a local family.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Yerevan
2From Yerevan visit Zvartnots and Echmiadzin monasteries
3From Yerevan visit Garni temple and Geghard monastery
4From Yerevan visit Amberd Fortress
5Drive to Lake Sevan via monasteries and winery
6Drive to Tbilisi via Monastery of Haghpat
7In Tbilisi, walking tour of Old Town; free afternoon
8Drive via Mtskheta to Kutaisi; visit Uplistsikhe cave town
9From Kutaisi visit Gelati Monastery; free afternoon
10Drive to Bakuriani through Borjomi Gorge
11From Bakuriani; visit cave town of Vardzia
12Drive to Gudauri via Stalin's museum in Gori
13From Gudauri; walk in Kazbegi mountains
14Drive to Telavi via Tbilisi and Kakheti wine region
15Visit farmers market and wine factory; return to Tbilisi
16Tour ends in Tbilisi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Golden Fleece tour available at present.
Please select a date: