This is the Canada websiteToll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Kingdom Of The Ashanti GN
Sixteen day cultural discovery tour in Ghana
- Kakum N.P. - A walk in the lush rainforest and the chance to join an optional exhilarating canopy tour.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region.
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants.
- Kumasi - The vibrant colours of the largest market in West Africa.
- Gold Coast Castles - The impressive 18th Century castle of Elmina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
1Join tour Accra
2AM at rest, sightseeing in Accra
3Drive to Kumasi; sightseeing in the city
5To Mole National Park via Boabeng-Fiema
6Foot safaris in Mole National Park
7Exploring the Bolgatanga region
8Exploring the Bolgatanga region
9Exploring Wa region
10Exploring Wa region
12To Lake Bosomtwi; boat trip
13Visit Elmina Castle
14Visit St. Jago Fort
15Free time in Anomabu; drive to Accra
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kingdom Of The Ashanti tour available at present.
Please select a date: