This is the Canada websiteToll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
In Depth Discovery & Hiking Tour In Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
- Bangkok - See floating markets on the ‘klongs’, the network of waterways skirting the city’s modern skyscrapers (optional)
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Battambong - Dusty streets lined with Colonial buildings and Khmer temples
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital (optional)
- Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels (optional)
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Bangkok (Thailand); optional boat trips along the canals
2Train and Public bus to Siem Reap (Cambodia)
14Free in Hoi An
15Public bus to Hué via Hai Van Pass
16In Hue; overnight train to Hanoi
17Arrive Hanoi; Drive to Halong Bay and board junk; Explore Halong Bay
18Drive back to Hanoi; Orientation tour of Old Quarter
19Return to Hanoi
20Transfer to Mai Chau; afternoon Pom Coom village walk.
21Mai Chau full day village walk
22AM optional bike ride; late afternoon transfer to Hanoi for overnight train to Lao Cai.
23Drive Lao Cai to Sapa; free day in Sapa
24Hill tribe trek day 1
25Hill tribe trek day 2; Return to Sapa
26AM free in Sapa. PM transfer to Lao Cai for overnight train to Hanoi
27Arrive Hanoi. Free day
28Tour ends Hanoi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Indochina Encompassed tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
TransportRickshaw, Boat, Public Bus, Taxi
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Basic Overnight Train
1 night Standard Junk
3 nights Basic Village House
2 nights Simple Hotel