Walk The Great Wall WG
Great Wall Of China Walking Tour
- Beijing - Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Old Dragons Head - Visit the point where the Great Wall meets the sea
- Jiaoshan - Walk on spectacular sections of the wall near its eastern end
- Panjiakou - Take a boat trip where the Wall crosses the water
- Eastern Qing Tombs - Visit the stunning Imperial Tomb Complex of the Qing Dynasty near Zunhua
- Jinshanling - Beautiful section with numerous beacon towers
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Beijing
2Beijing city tour including the Forbidden City
3Drive to Shanhaiguan where Great Wall reaches the sea
4Trek on Great Wall to Jiaoshan Pass; drive to Panjiakou
5Boat trip by the Wall, walk at Luowenyou
6Visit Eastern Qing Tombs; trek on Wall to Huangyaguan
7Drive to Gubeikou; beacon tower walk to Jinshanling
8Trek on Great Wall towards Simatai; return to Jinshanling
9Return to Beijing; optional visit to Summer Palace
10Tour ends in Beijing
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walk The Great Wall trip available at present.
Please select a date: