This is the Canada websiteToll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Central American Highlights CAQ
Highlights Of Central America
- Antigua - Explore this elegant colonial city, overlooked by three volcanoes
- Guatemalan Highlands - Visit the colourful Chichicastenango market and Maya villages around Lake Atitlan.
- Copan - Learn more about the ancient Maya culture at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the greatest Maya ruins in the Americas
- Suchitoto - Enjoy the charms of this pretty colonial town beside the shores of Lake Suchitlan
- Leon & Granada - Discover these lively colonial cities, historically rivals for the title of capital city of Nicaragua
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Antigua (Guatemala)
2Morning walking tour of Antigua, free afternoon to explore
3Travel to Panajachel; boat trip on Atitlan Lake
4Visit Chichicastenango Market. Drive to Copan (Honduras)
5Visit the UNESCO Site of Copan, free afternoon
6Journey to Suchitoto (El Salvador)
7In Suchitoto, optional boat trip on the lake
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Central American Highlights tour available at present.
Please select a date: