Tour of Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia
- Kotor, Mostar and Trebinj - Discover the glittering cultural heritage of these picturesque cities
- Mount Zlatibor - Visit Sirogojno's famous open air museum and travel on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
- Visegrad - See the UNESCO listed Bridge Over the Drina - the subject of Ivo Andric's famous novel
- Sarajevo - Enjoy the cultural highlights of the city known as the 'Jerusalem of Europe'
- Dubrovnik - Explore one of the finest Medieval cities in the world
1Join tour at Dubrovnik Airport
2Walking tour of Medieval Kotor and a boat trip in the bay
3Swimming at Sveti Stefan; opportunity of a boat trip on Skadar Lake
4Visit Moraca Monastery and walk in Durmitor National Park; arrive in Zabljak
5Drive to Sirogojno (Serbia), visit the open air museum and Mileseva Monastery
6Drive to Mokra Gora; chance to ride on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
7Visit the famed Bridge Over the Drina; drive to Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina)
8Explore Sarajevo on our guided city tour
9Drive to historic Mostar for a city tour and time to explore
10Stop at Tvrdos Monastery with the chance for a wine tasting; city tour of Trebinje
11Discover Dubrovnik on foot
12Tour ends in Cavtat
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Journey Through The Balkans tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Journey Through The Balkans based on 21 ratings. Read reviews