Land Of Ice & Fire IC
Adventure Holiday in Iceland
- Our 10 day itinerary explores the main sites and those that are lesser visited, but equally impressive - there's no better introduction to this fascinating country
- Reykjavik - Discover this vibrant and contrasting city that is the world's most northerly capital
- Golden Circle - Travel around Iceland's famous loop to see the remarkable natural wonders of Thingvellir, Geysir and Gullfoss
- Skaftafell National Park - Explore remote and spectacular scenery on foot, with the opportunity to enjoy a glacier trek
- Jokulsarlon Lagoon - Drift between impressive blue-veined icebergs on a boat trip
- Lake Myvatn - Explore this diverse and fertile volcanic landscape, which is a haven for birdlife
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Reykjavik
2Golden Circle tour of Geysir, Gullfoss and Thingvellir
3Visit Skogar Museum, Skogafoss and Fjadrargljufur Canyon
4Explore the beautiful Skaftafell region on foot
5Get close-up to icebergs by boat on Jokulsarlon Lagoon
6Experience the might of Dettifoss en route to Lake Myvatn
7Discover the unique volcanic landscape of Lake Myvatn
8See Godafoss waterfall and explore Akureyri
9Return to Reykjavik; chance to visit the Blue Lagoon
10Tour ends in Reykjavik
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land Of Ice & Fire tour available at present.
Please select a date: